نمونه سوالات پایان ترم زبان پیش دانشگاهی ( 2 ) - دروس ( 5 تا 8 )
A Sample Final Exam for Pre-University Students
A. Choose the different word. (1.5 points)
1. (stamp – envelope - document – mailbox)
2. (community – astronaut – mission – space)
3. (join – connect – attach – measure)
B. Choose the best choice. (1.5 points)
4. Children under 18 need their parents’ ………… to watch this program.
5. He needs a high income to ………… his large family.
6. The teacher asked everyone to do a ………… kind of work.
C. Fill in the blanks with one of the words from the list below. There is one extra word. (3 points)
ran away, memory, annoyed, serious, performance, forced, reason
Edison was born on February 11, 1847, in
Part II. Grammar
A. Choose the best choice. (2 points)
13. I’ll stop at the theater ………… pick up the tickets which you reserved.
a. so that
b. such as
d. in order to
14. A lot of people bought those houses, ………… the prices were high.
a. even though
c. in order that
d. so that
15. Tom went to the library ………… the books he had borrowed.
c. to return
d. having returned
16. Reza speaks English very well. He ………… in
a. should live
b. must live
c. should have lived
d. must have lived
B. Put the following words in order and make meaningful sentences. (2 points)
17. (work, brothers, Ali, lazy, is, while, his, hard)
18. (went, slums, she, to, poor, the, help, to, the, so as)
C. Complete the following dialogues. (2 points)
19. A: I don’t have any idea where Helen is.
B: She ………… (go) to the movies with her friends.
20. A: Mike spoke very quietly.
B: He ………… (speak) more loudly.
Part III. Sentence Functions
Complete the following sentences with your own words. (2 points)
21. Some jobs may hurt children physically or emotionally ………… mining, making
bricks, carpets, glass, etc.
22. The part which is at the center of the earth ………… the core.
23. There are different ………… of plants and animals in the world.
24. Getting enough sleep is important ………… it helps you feel more energetic.
Part IV. Reading Comprehension
A. Put the following sentences in order and make a meaningful paragraph.
Show the correct order with letters A-D in each box. (2 points)
25. These astronauts did experiments and brought back samples of rock.
26. One of the best-known American space programs was project Apollo.
27. Their work helped scientist learn more about the moon.
28. The Apollo mission landed 12 humans on the moon between 1967 and 1972.
B. Read the following passage and fill in the blanks with your own words. (2 points)
Most child laborers around the world are busy doing extreme forms of work that are dangerous for their health. ……29…… are also being robbed of their ……30……, including not only the right to ……31…… to the highest level through education, ……32…… also the right to a childhood. ……33…… often work as many as 12 ……34…… a day, (sometimes more), work under ……35…… conditions such as factories with harmful ……36…… in the air, handle dangerous materials, and use tools and machines which are not designed for them.
C. Read the following passage and decide whether the statements that follow are true (T), false (F) or not mentioned (N). (6 points)
The sardine is a very valuable food fish. It is found in the coastal waters of many parts of the world where the water is not too warm or too cold. The great sardine territory of the
Until recently not very much was known about the sardine’s habits. Now scientists have discovered some things about the life of the sardine. The female sardine begins to lay its eggs when it is between 2 and 4 years old. It is then about eight inches long. The female lays about 100,000 eggs, which float on the surface of the water .The eggs hatch in two or three days.
Sardines are a healthful food that contains many rich oils and vitamins. They are usually canned, and are eaten in salads and sandwiches. Some of the best sardines come from the coasts of
37. Sardines are found in waters of average temperature.
38. Americans eat thousands of tons of sardines every year.
39. Scientists still do not know very much about the sardine.
40. The female sardine begins to lay eggs when it is eight years old.
41. People can use sardines to make salads and sandwiches.
D. Read the following passage and fill in the table that follows. (6 points)
There were three famous sisters named Bronte. Their names were Charlotte, Emily, and Anne, and they were all writers. They were daughters of a clergyman, and had two older sisters and a brother. They went to a very strict school when they were girls, and later they became teachers and governesses.
some of her experiences in school and as a governess. Emily wrote
Charlotte Bronte was born in 1816 and died in 1855. She was the only sister who married and she lived longest, though she was only 39 when she died. Emily, born in 1818, died in 1848, when she was barely 30, and Anne, born in 1820, died in 1849, aged 29. Their brother Branwell Bronte, whom they loved and admired very much, was born in 1817 and died in 1848.
Writer Most famous novel(s) Date of birth Age when she died
Emily (44) ………... (48) …………. (51) ………..
Anne (45) ……….... (49) …………. (52) ……....
Now write short answers to the following questions.
53. How many brothers did the Bronte sisters have?
54. What was their father’s job?
+ نوشته شده در چهارشنبه بیست و چهارم بهمن 1386ساعت 10:50 PM توسط حقیقت عبدی |
پروفایل مدیر وبلاگ
عناوین مطالب وبلاگ
معاونت آموزش متوسطه آموزش و پرورش استان کرمانشاه
گروه زبان انگلیسی متوسطه شهرستان اسد آباد
مجتمع آموزشی امام علی (ع) شیان
زبان انگلیسی از دبستان تا دانشگاه
وبلاگ آقای رستمی دبیر برتر کشوری زبان انگلیسی
وبلاگ آقای قنبر ویسی
بانک وبلاگ های آموزشی
دنیای زبان انگلیسی
وبلاگ آقای دشتی
گروه زبان انگلیسی راهنمایی اسلام آباد غرب
آرشیو پیوندهای روزانه
|نوشته های پیشین|
25 دوره سوالات امتحان نهایی زبان انگلیسی 3
آموزش و یادگیری زبان انگلیسی
تمامی تصاویر موجود در کتاب زبان انگلیسی 1و2
دانلود کتب زبان انگلیسی
نمونه سوالات اول
نمونه سوالات سال دوم
نمونه سوالات سال سوم
بخشنامه های مربوط به گروه زبان اسلام اباد غرب
نمونه سوالات پیش دانشگاهی